Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Productive Day, Finally Got Something Down

Today we finally got the synth to cooperate, at least for a small amount of time. We finally got some really good takes and are pleased with where we are at. Now we have the intro and beginning part to our song planned out, with a cool intro, a looping bass track and the harmonic and melodic parts of the chorus. The recording quality isn't the best, but that is to be expected with just using the mic built into my MacBook. I am still learning new things every time I use garageband, and each time I use it the cooler it gets. We are playing around with building tracks on top of each other and integrating them to sound smooth when played concurrently. Today was awesome and I am super pleased. (Not to mention we are having some fun too!)

file://localhost/Users/mattagritelley/Documents/Google%20Project%20Day%203.mp3

-Matt (I've also attached the mp3 file of what we got started for today. Take a listen and feel free to add feedback. You should be able to copy and paste it into a URL and hear the mp3. If there are problems let me know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment