Saturday, October 29, 2011

Major Editing

This morning Cameron and I sat down for about an hour and just edited what we had gotten down. I realized that you could copy and paste the previous sounds onto another part of the song, which was what I was originally hoping for. The song is sounding good, however there are a few minor transition problems that we need to work on, possibly with some new recordings. However I'm pleased with what we have now because it is sounding more and more like a complete song rather than bits and pieces of sound. If possible I am hoping to have a recording session tomorrow depending on our schedules. Otherwise, I am still pleased to be at this point in our project. Once we get a more tentative recording I will try again to upload it for viewing.
Stay Classy Lake Oswego,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment